- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 08 Sep 2019 - 11 Sep 2019
- Time: 18:00 - 04:00
- The Intelligent Automation Solutions Showcase – Perth
- 04 Sep 19
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
K2 Five: Core Training – Perth
The K2 Core and K2 smartforms training is an instructor-led or self-study training course designed to give participants the skills and knowledge to create process-driven applications with K2 workflows, SmartObjects and smartforms, without writing any code.
This course is intended for:
- Anyone who wants a basic overview of K2 and how K2 is used.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build applications with K2.
- Anyone who wants to move on to more advanced modules, for example Developers.
During this course, participants will learn:
- How to build simple to intermediate-level applications in K2 that include SmartObjects, SmartForms, and Workflows
- We will cover how to use standard and custom reporting in K2
- Some typical, day-to-day administration tasks in K2
Most modules include a hands-on exercise where attendees will apply the knowledge they have gained in that module to build a K2 application. Attendees will be provided with a “sandbox” environment where they can then build out the application during the course.