Nobody has visibility of the process internally, documents are everywhere; all this costs time and money! Business processes are not always clear or adequately communicated to staff. Processes that require approval from multiple areas are often manual, paper-based and dependant on a user to action items in a timely manner.
During this video, we will be demonstrating how easy it is to improve employee experience with quality document control and lifecycle management.
Watch to see how to:
• Collaborate within your SharePoint environment with tasks, reminders and notifications via email and text messages
• Manage document compliance with rule based naming conventions
• Document workflows that require multi-touch approvals which are often manual and time consuming
• Auto generate documents based on controlled business data
• Eliminate the need for multi (SharePoint) content types
Document control Workflow is often more complex than you think. Learn how K2 BPM can support your complex business scenarios with ease.