Case Study: Golding Contractors
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Industry: Construction & Mining
- Product: K2 blackpearl, K2 smartforms
- Integrations: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL, SSRS
- Solutions built: Health & Safety, HR & Training, Operations Management, Regulation & Compliance and Electronic Business Forms
Golding Contractors is a privately-owned civil construction and mining services company with capabilities in Queensland and New South Wales. The company provides flexible and cost-effective project solutions in urban, regional, and remote locations for the resources, utilities, property, and transport sectors.
With the new solution built on K2 and integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint, whenever a new contract is won, relevant client and project information is automatically retrieved from the CRM. Tasks are then distributed to HR/ Payroll, the ERP Manager and Finance. The system coordinates tasks within the workflow and notifies the entire organisation once the project is initiated.